Thursday 4 June 2009

My First Blog

I have spent ages recently looking through Flicker and reading loads of blogs. It really made me want to start my own. I'm not ever sure if anyone will read it or if I'll just use it to write down my thougths!
I've just had a little baby boy, Charlie, so I'm a new Mammy! Which may mean that this may not be the best time to start a blog! I'm married to Ian and I'm a teacher in a Primary School.
I thought that I would use the blog to show off some of the things I've made recently. I started scrapbooking about 2 years ago now and have also tried a bit of dressmaking and quilting! I'm ok at the scrapbooking but still need some practice at the dressmaking and quilting but I feel that I've made a fair attempt! I leave it up to you to decide what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment