Wednesday 30 September 2009

Nana's Brag Book

I have just completed a Brag book for my Mum as she's going away on holiday and is going to miss Charlie!! I used the SEI Chick-a-Doo collection. I splashed out on the epoxy and puff stickers. The kit I bought also had iron on velvet stickers - Gorgeous!! I'm only going to post a few pics here but you can see them all on Flickr or Two Peas in a Bucket.







I also made a wee bag to store it in and keep it from getting torn. I used a Maya Road Coffee Break Album. This worked well, although as I used a lot of 3D stickers the book had to expand a bit so the back cover doesn't close over properly. You can't really notice it.




I am now about to purchase some great fabric off etsy to make Charlie a cot bumper to keep him cosy over the winter. Yeah!! Can't wait till it arrives and I can start making it. It's quite expensive but just look at those dimples!!


No comments:

Post a Comment