Wednesday 4 July 2012

Addicted to Pinterest!

I haven't had a lot of time recently to make a lot but I am totally addicted to Pinterest!  Here are a few of the things I have seen and then created my own version - however my To Do board on Pinterest is massive and will probably take me years to work through!!

I'm loving paint chip cards and have been using them to decorate presents and cards.  I saw these little notebooks...




and thought I'd make my own.  I lined the inside of the cards with some scrapbook paper to make it a bit nicer and stained the sides of the paper with pink to match the card.  I also used an eyelet to join the notebook instead of a brad as I felt it was a bit sleeker.  I've added the name of the person I was giving the notebook too using a Dymo label maker.




Also saw these carnation arrangements ...



Source: ftd.com via Shirlie on Pinterest

...and loved them, even though I normally dislike carnations.  I thought I'd have a go and headed off to Tesco for cheap carnations, however, there were none and so I bought yellow daisy like flowers (not sure what they are called) and created my own version.  I used an old enamel bowl I found on my Dad's farm and filled it with oasis then bunged in the flowers.  It's not maybe as rounded as I had hoped but I think it would make a nice spring/summer table arrangement. 



Ok, blog sorted, now off to Pinterest for more ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment